Jasmine is an associate in Weiner Brodsky Kider’s litigation practice group, where she focuses on complex litigation and class action defense involving state and federal laws, including the False Claims Act and RESPA. Jasmine also assists in internal corporate investigations.
Prior to joining Weiner Brodsky Kider, Jasmine was an Assistant Attorney General at the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office, where her practice included litigation and appeals in state and federal courts and insurance and securities enforcement.
- Investigation and Enforcement
- Federal Law Claims
- State Law Claims
- Business Matters and Disputes
- Class Action Defense
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2015
- Boston College, B.A., 2010
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Defend lenders in qui tam suits under the False Claims Act
- Defend punitive class actions under RESPA Section 8
- Represent clients in investigative matters