The CFPB recently announced additions to its executive team. The leadership positions and members are as follows:
- Susan M. Bernard will serve as Assistant Director for Regulations in the Research Markets and Regulations Division. Prior to joining the Bureau, she served as the Director of the Office of Regulations and Policy at Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition at the Food and Drug Administration.
- Donna Roy will serve as Chief Information Officer in the Bureau’s Operations Division. Prior to joining the Bureau, she served as Executive Director, Information Sharing and Services Office at the Department of Homeland Security.
- Rachelle Vaughn will serve as Chief Procurement Officer in the Bureau’s Operations Division. Prior to joining the Bureau, she served as Director of Procurement Services for the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- Thomas G. Ward will serve as Assistant Director of Enforcement in the Supervision, Enforcement, and Fair Lending Division. Prior to joining the Bureau, he served as a Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Division of the Department of Justice.
- David Wernecke will serve as the Bureau’s Chief Experience Officer. He most recently held the position of Section Chief in the Consumer Response Product Office.