Shir is an associate in Weiner Brodsky Kider’s litigation practice group. She defends clients in the financial services industry in complex litigation, including matters involving the False Claims Act.
Prior to joining Weiner Brodsky Kider, Shir was an Appellate Attorney for the Department of Veterans Affairs and served as a Legal Intern for the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Federal Law Claims
- State Law Claims
- Business Matters and Disputes
- Class Action Defense
- Individual Actions
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2017
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2013
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of California
- Defend mortgage originators in False Claims Act litigation involving the FHA Direct Endorsement Mortgage Insurance Program and the VA’s Single Family Homeownership Program
- Represent mortgage originator in breach of contract dispute with former employee
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- California Lawyers Association